We think that wearing school uniform helps children to ‘belong’, it fosters a sense of school community and identity. It also creates an environment where everyone is ready to work. We expect all children to wear our school uniform from Reception to Year 6:
- pale blue polo shirt
- navy-blue sweatshirt or cardigan (these items may be obtained embroidered with the school name and logo, see details below )
- navy-blue or grey trousers, joggers, shorts, skirts or pinafores
- sensible flat shoes. High heeled boots or shoes and strappy sandals are not permitted as they are not suitable for school.
A range of items embroidered with the school badge is available, and also other items of school clothing for order via the internet.
We use two different suppliers for uniform;
- www.brigadeuniformdirect.uk.com provides good quality uniform which is embroidered with our school badge
- Embroidered uniform may also be obtained from: www.clothingattesco.com/icat/embschoolwear
We feel that both of these suppliers provide value for money. Items may be ordered online and delivered to your home or to school.
Samples of uniform are available at the school office for you to try for size, and we hold a small stock of uniform at school for purchase.
Pupils should have an appropriate change of both clothing and footwear for PE.
In accordance with County Council guidelines, apart from a simple wristwatch and stud or safety sleeper earrings, jewellery should not be worn in school. Makeup and nail polish are not permitted at school.