Bewick Bridge Community Primary School caters for 212 children from 4 to 11 years of age. The majority of our children live within the local community in Cherry Hinton. We are a nurturing school which aims to meet the needs of every child. Please read more about our school in our Prospectus below.
THE SCHOOL'S VISION
''Our school is a nurturing place where everyone enjoys being. It is a place where staff and pupils respect and value themselves and others; aim to be the best they can be; actively engage in exploration and see challenge as a chance to grow.”
It is our aim that Bewick Bridge Community Primary School pupils will:-
- make good progress in their learning academically, socially and emotionally, enabling them to achieve their full potential
- become independent and confident learners, excited by the challenge of learning
- develop respect for themselves, others and the world around them
- learn how to work cooperatively and safely with others
- enjoy finding out about the world through a broad and balanced curriculum
THE SCHOOL'S PERSONAL GOALS
Qualities that help us be happy and successful learners.
I can be flexible, approaching different situations with ease and confidence.
I can ask good questions and like to find out more.
I can exchange ideas, thoughts and feelings in many different ways.
I think carefully about what I learn, say and do.
I can work alongside others and contribute to a team.
I try my best, never give up and bounce back from setbacks.